GALERIE FRANK FLUEGEL offers full-time and part-time internships. The programme provides students, graduate students, and beginning professionals with practical work experience and in-depth training in the gallery profession. It offers successful candidates the opportunity to spend six months working full time with a department, gaining insight into all functions of GALERIE FRANK FLUEGEL, and an overall understanding of the gallery's role within the Contemporary art world.
- Basic administration skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Basic Computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Fluency in English
- A Team player, with an enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- An art education/background is also preferable
- Resume (including academic experience, work experience, language skills, contact details)
- Cover letter (including what the applicant hopes to gain from the internship)
- to apply for the full-time or part-time programme, please send the above to our email adress.